The Golden Circle provides a grocery delivery service in partnership with the Timberlands Co-op
How it works:
- If you need to use our grocery delivery program a home assessment is done to get you connected to our services.
- The Golden Circle informs the Co-op of a new customer.
- The Co-op calls on Wednesdays for the clients order.
- Golden Circle volunteer drivers deliver the groceries on Fridays.
- The Volunteer Drivers deliver Friday mornings between 9:00am – 10:30am, depending on weather and routes.
Cost for the delivery service is: $5.00
Contact our Outreach team for more information.