- Snow shovellers needed for the upcoming 2018 winter season. We are in urgent need of workers to do snow removal for seniors in Red Deer………….
- Do you enjoy yard work? We need people to work for seniors to mow lawns, trim hedges, rototill gardens, and do general yard care work.
- We also need occasional handyman services, for duties such as painting and repairing fences, and basic minor repair jobs.
- Housekeepers urgently required. $17.50/hr with a 2 hour minimum engagement. Please come to the Circle and pick up an application form.
Are you interested in a self-employment opportunity with the Golden Circle?
NOTE: You will need to complete a current criminal record check, and fill out a Home Maintenance Worker Application Form, which can be picked up at the front desk of the Golden Circle. A copy of your resume, along with the names of at least 3 references, work related preferably, are also required. At least one reference MUST be a professional business reference, someone who is or has been your immediate supervisor or boss.
- Compensation is $15/hr with a 1 hour minimum engagement for basic yard care work.
- Other handyman jobs are to be negotiated with the clients. Most of the Golden Circle clients are low-income, so this is an opportunity for you to earn a bit of money, and do something worthwhile for a senior.
- The need for Brokered Workers is especially urgent in the Waskasoo Estates area and all of Gasoline Alley residential areas. We get clients from all across Red Deer, and need people with reliable transportation to travel to clients as required.
Are you interested in a self-employment opportunity with the Golden Circle? Please contact our Brokered Worker Coordinator, Darlene Edmunds at 403.343. 6074 ext. #102 or email at email@example.com